Drax responds to Remi

From Drax's Flikr...

Remi Rough. The Agent of Change?? By Drax
A few months ago the name Rough VOP was a distant memory to me. But now it appears that he's reinvented himself. He's now 'Remi Rough. The Agent of change'. Change the record? Change ends at half time? Change yer pants? Change for a cuppa guvnor? Nope! I've no fucking idea what he's on about either. Anyway He's also embarked on a new career as a graffiti cyber-warrior. His targets are anyone that calls him a grass or in my case anyone that 'knows' he's a grass & has boycotted a recent event because he was involved in it. Beware! His wrath knows no bounds; nothing is too taboo for this snarling mouse of a man to embrace. On Instagram Teach DDS recently had the audacity to talk unkindly to this individual, he was instantly called 'A toy'. Oops! Now he's 'The Agent of irony' too. Then my name was mentioned & 'Good lord' I wont even repeat what he called me incase any families are reading this. Strangely enough! Rough VOP aka Remi the grass aka Remi Rough aka The Agent of change now claims to be a family man. Well I'm not too sure his family would be proud of the very un-family orientated trash talk that's coming out of his gob lately. He was at it again yesterday & has now made another personal attack on me. Not just on Instagram either No! I'm now the star (maybe I should say co-star) of his very own self-promoting blog thingy (Read above) I read his insatiable diatribe enthralled & wondered what exactly was driving this semi-coherent rant & it kept coming back to one word 'grass'. The mere mention of this word turns 'family man' into a spitting & snarling online ogre that surely no family would wish to have among them.

Oh well! As a wise man once told me 'The truth always sounds like lies to a sinner'.
Talking of the truth I've no idea why the person that calls himself Remi Rough has decided to crawl out from under the rock that he's been hiding under for the last 21 years but the fact is he has & not only has he decided to announce to the world that he's 'definitely not a grass' Yawn! But he's also turned his self anointed redemption into a personal attack on me. I have no desire to indulge in tit for tat squabbling on the internet with him (or anyone else for that matter) Truthfully it feels like self-important nonsense to be releasing statements on the internet about other people (In essence I'm nobody important, just some old geezer that writes his name on walls for his own entertainment) but due to the personal level of some of his remarks & the fact that he appears determined to challenge or goad me into some kind of argument/debate/dialogue or whatever he wants to call it, I feel I have no choice but to respond.
So Remi Rough: Self-appointed masking tape & paint chucking oligarch of the London art world & the internet's latest muck flinging cyber baddy, let's see how you polish up under the spotlight of close examination. You have accused me of labelling you a grass! OK I'm guilty 'You are a fucking grass' & yes I have felt obliged to label you as one on the very few occasions that your name has popped up over the last 21 years. I (along with the rest of the UK graff world) had long forgotten about you (the rumour doing the rounds was that you were living in a walled compound in North Waziristan & had changed your name to Bin Grassin') but seeing as you have recently re-appeared & have been daring & goading me into having this fucking 'internet spat' then let's do it!
Let's debate this grassing incident.
Let's show what a hideous liar you are.
Let's discuss exactly what it is that gives you the right to come on the internet & start ranting about people & making remarks about their home lives & family members.
Let's consider what an utter irrelevance you have been within the UK graffiti scene for the last 20 years & how enticed by the opportunity to make easy cash from mug-punters you have re-invented yourself as someone with a credible graffiti background who's 'shit' is worth buying.
Let's examine how it is that you have been promoted by 'certain people' as the 'next big thing' at the expense of more deserving artists than yourself. Fuck it!...
Let's have a debate about what a thoroughly reprehensible scumbag you are.

You've said what you have to say on your creepily self important blog I shall now give my side of 'this bullshit' on my thoroughly self indulgent Flickr, Facebook & Twitter accounts.
Grassing:
I have never claimed that you are a supergrass or a paid police informer. My accusation is that: Scared & intimidated you took the advice of your family & told the police what they wanted to know. This makes you a grass but it doesn't make you the worst of people, even though you were approximately 21 years old at the time & should have had a little more gumption & a bit of loyalty to people that had visited your house & you there’s. Oh well! I suppose we're all made of different stuff & you’re just generally 'made of less'. Either way, I'm sure if you'd just admitted the truth at the time, that you'd shat yer pants & spilled the beans all this nonsense would've been forgotten years ago.
Can't you see that it's your obsession with trying to prove the truth to be a lie that's holding you back from moving on from this bollocks. Thankfully for me I realized the extent of your betrayal before my case came to court. Of course you will deny it but you admitted on the phone to me that you had agreed with the police that my real name & general description were the ones they had suggested to you. You claimed this wasn’t grassing as 'They know who are anyway' & I begged you for a copy of your statement so we could analyse how much 'damage had been done'. You agreed to that then promptly cut off all contact with me. I knew I was truly in the brown mucky stuff when you stopped taking my calls & had your Mum & work colleagues lying as to your whereabouts when I called you. I don't blame your Mum for that, that's what mothers do. Maybe one day when she's old & frail you might pull your head out of your conceited arsehole & remember how she had your back when you needed her & you might look after her when she needs you, or at least choose not to make comments about people who do care about & look after their parents. Fortunately I realized the extent of your deceit & pleaded guilty. My lawyer plea bargained for me. In return for a guaranteed non custodial sentence, I'd plead guilty to the charges against me. They told me to plead to £5k's worth of it so the sentence wouldn't look too soft in the media when I didn't get locked up. Feel free to check any of these details if records of such things still exist. I've got a press cutting somewhere where they labelled me 'The Godfather of graffiti' now days as you've kindly pointed out that could be changed to the 'Grandfather of graff'. You may choose to mock my age but I'm proud that at such an age I can still call myself a writer. I'm proud that I can still go 'anywhere' in the world & tell people that I write & 'what I write'. You can't even do that in your own city. Anyway I'm sure you've got similar press/court stuff relating to your court case. Feel free to share. If only for old times sake. The words 'riveting' & 'read' come to mind.
Initially the prosecution/police were saying that I might still serve a small prison sentence but when my lawyer pointed to the charge relating to painting a BR train with you & said 'whatever happens he's pleading guilty to this one' they crumbled & I got my guarantee of a non-custodial sentence. Strange that! But Pheww! I got 240 community service & a £400 fine. Touch! Such things were normal in those days. Most people didn't go to prison for graff back then. These days a snake like you would get people a 2 year prison sentence. I was lucky.
After my court case you may remember I rang you (No doubt you'll deny that. Such is the nature of the habitual liar & scheming self denialist) I asked why you'd blanked my calls before & you replied 'because the police told me to'. Verdict!? Grass. that's what they tell grasses.. You then added that you had gone away the week of my court case so as the police couldn't summon you. Then you may remember 'if you’re honest with yourself' (obviously you'll deny it on here) That I then said to you the last thing I've said to you until now. I said 'How did you know the date of my court case?' then I put the phone down. If you accept that this call took place (I'm sure you won't) then maybe there has been a misunderstanding regarding what happened back then. If that's the case & you tell the truth & explain yourself I'm quite happy to accept that you've been unfairly labelled as a grass, snake, backstabber & self preserving piece of shit. But you know that won't happen. You will hide behind a wall of 'I don't have to explain anything to you-isms'. The mouthyness with which you have deemed to insult me will disappear as you find yourself without a single thing to say in your defence that doesn't smack of a childish lie. Indeed! You will lie, spit venom & scheme until the bitter end because you do not have the intelligence to present a credible defence that will not be taken apart in an instance as the transparent words of a cornered rat & a scurrying liar. You will not admit & repeat what you said to me & explain yourself because you do not have a single crumb of honesty in you.
As I've said already I don't really give a fuck whether people believe you’re a grass or not, I know you are & you know you are that's all that really matters here. But ask yourself this question if you’re so consumed with the 'false accusations' being made against you, so consumed that you feel the urge to personally attack people with all manner of venomous bile then why didn't you clear your name at the time? (You declined my numerous requests 21 years ago to give me a copy of your police statement) Why is it that now when you’re trying to carve out a crummy niche for yourself in the art world that you have re-surfaced like a worm from 20 years of hiding & are attempting to re-invent yourself as some kind of happy-go-lucky, abstract art peddling good guy. Without that police statement I cannot definitively prove you're a grass anymore than you can prove that you’re not. But even though you could have done so easily at any point in the last 21 years by offering up your police statement. Not necessarily to me. You haven't done that, because you cant! I cannot 'magic-up' that all revealing statement but fortunately I do have the statement of one fantastic witness. That's right it's YOU Remi Rough. Let's see what you have to say for yourself. Let's indulge this master of self reinvention. Let's journey deep into the world of the chronic liar. Indeed! Let's see if this self prevaricating douche-bag & excuse for a human being has anything to say for himself that doesn’t stink of bitterness, nastiness, self promotion, greed, lies & utter desperation . . . .
The truth about Drax & dogs...The Review! (Sorry it's a bit of a ramble but it's not every day you get called the type of stuff this vile little worm has recently been calling me (And not just in the above post) For no reason other than I've dared to 'Correctly' grass him off a few times in the last 20 or so years.
In Australia they call a grass ‘a dog’. So great title there Remi Personally I’d rather move forward but seeing as you’ve stagnated & been in hiding since then in the name of fairness I’ll indulge you 2 questions.
(1) Why would the BTP dawn raid you at silly O’clock on a ‘Sunday’ when they could just pop around at 11am. This smacks of you trying to sensationalize your BTP visit & inventing what you think might happen with a heavy police visit. I’m not doubting you were arrested but this sounds fabricated . (2) Would this be the same Streatham Police station that sent officers to a flat in North London to investigate an allegation of ‘threats being made’ that had been made by your father (We’ll come back to this later) #Liar #Grass Fuck me!
Strewth! Where can we hire this genius of a brief? You haven’t even spoke to the police yet & he’s got you serving yourself up. That’s brilliant & of course ‘utter bollocks’ You agreed to co-operate with the police & tell them what they wanted to know re: Yourself & anyone else. Presenting your statement 21 years ago would have cleared up any suspicions but you declined that suggestion #Grass #Story unravelling
Really! Why would they say anything to someone who’s accepted his guilt before the interview started? Unless the questions being asked related to ‘other matters’? The police give up information to people they consider ‘on board’. Then they ask you to confirm that information. You've admitted to me that you did confirm ‘some of it’ #Grass #Story wobbling
Oh dear! Here we go. Now the real Remi Rough unveils himself. You know that Alfie aka Tera died in sad circumstances a long time ago. Only the vilest of people would use the name of a dead man as some kind of alibi for their sins. #Scumbag #Cunt
Why grill someone that has already surrendered? More bollocks. Got yer statement? No! Of course not So you told the police the guy in the photo wrote Mear? #Grass #Confession
Being 'introduced' by an irrelevance like you The shame of it! I have photos of that train. Actually it was an end to end carriage not an end to train. & you can have copies coz unlike you I aint bitter #Group hug
And I thought you liked me! Christ maybe that’s why I’m friends with oodles of talented writers the world over. I’d never thought of it like that. Thanks! Erm! I suppose it then follows that after having attached myself to you in the late 80’s to get somewhere in ‘this thing’. By 1990 I must have realized that you were a crass plagiarist devoid of even the slightest crumb of originality & I’d better ‘un-attach’ myself pretty damn quick before you drag me down the sewer of irrelevance with you. I did just that & haven’t spoke a word to you since. Touch! #Broken friendship #Egotistical twat
This is revealing stuff. Coz they prosecuted me for it. It became the charge of ‘most interest’ to them. Maybe my bit wasn't as nice as yours? Maybe It’d be a tad unfair to prosecuted someone who’s grassing up the other person involved in the crime? Maybe your ‘brief’ was a legal genius that had worked out that pleading guilty to 2 fully working tubes, that would need to be taken out of service for cleaning was a better shout than pleading guilty to a dead BR train that would sit in Crystal Palace for all eternity? Maybe you're digging yourself an even bigger hole with this falsified rant. Anyone that’s ever been interviewed in a police station knows that what you're saying doesn't add up. That’s why you were called a grass then & it’s why you still look like one today. Read on. #Noose tightening
Ahhh! The cardinal sin of the habitual liar/grass: Talking about stuff that you have no knowledge of! Big mistake Bertie Smalls, Your made up nonsense is strangling you. I was not arrested the same morning as you. I never had any contact with Tera. I barely knew him & please stop disparaging the dead. I’d like to make something clear here I was not grassed up & nicked because of the actions of Remi Rough. I was arrested 6 months earlier in an early morning ‘weekday’ visit. My case was preceding, then a week after Remi Rough was arrested I was re-arrested at court & charged with some new offences. The only one they questioned me about at length was the Remi Rough one. I knew then I’d been grassed but didn't know to what extent Yet! You see Remi! This is what happens when you start telling a story based on lies, it twists & turns at various corners, starts to get whiffy & then it reveals itself as a steaming pile of turd. A bit like many of your current artistic endeavours. #Oooh Cutting #New arsehole ripped
Bingo! Gotcha! I got sentenced '240 hours' which at the time was the 'maximum' amount that could be given! See I told you. Keep talking & eventually you will grass yourself up. The irony of it eh! Lying about the sentence you received is as near as we can get to a full blown confession. I'm sure you’re reading this squirming & planning your smart arse conceited cunt of a comeback. ‘It’s a long time ago. I’d forgotten how many hours it was’ blah blah! Really I doubt it. You've spent the last 20 years shitting your pants every time you go near a graff event because so many people despise what an odious turncoat & creep you are. For sure you've hardly forgot a single detail relating to the incident that made you a pariah. The UK graff world’s very own Colin Stagg. Congratulations! #Hands up Guvnor #Grass #Liar #Nowhere to turn #Abusive comeback in keeping with a cornered rat<.
Were any of these locations the one where you called the police & told them someone had gone over your piece? #More grassing
I’ve never suggested you ‘initially’ gave me up. I didn’t ‘know’ Tera. Stop it with disrespecting dead people. It’s really wrong! #Grass #Scumbag #Liar
The hole widens & he falls even deeper into it. How can I begin a series of phone calls without doing it myself? That makes no sense. If someone called you that wasn't me they’d hardly say ‘Drax said you’re a grass’ blah blah. So how would you know that anyone had started a series of phone calls? This is a classic case of a guilty person trying to paint himself as the victim. I’m not doubting you got some phone calls, that unfortunately is the nature of the beast when you get outed as a ‘dog’ within a particular subculture. That’s why you still get abused on the internet & crossed out on your rare public painting sessions. I have no involvement in any of this, though I commend the perpetrators. People like you should be ran permanently out of ‘our community’. I shall now unveil a little more of the rat that is Remi Rough: Sometime in the early 90’s The Independent newspaper did a little feature on ‘graffiti wars’ in London. It mentioned Rough VOP being called a grass & it stated that Goldie was the current darling of the graff game. (Something like that) Someone managed to get in contact with Rough & he launched into a bitter & jealous tirade stating that people were just jealous of him & Goldie had the ‘intelligence of an ant’ (I think those were the words) . Naturally G was upset at this abuse so he rang Rough up (This time I may indeed have given him the number) After a few cross-words with Rough, Remi’s Father came on the phone. At first he played the tough guy, launching into a tirade of racist abuse. G naturally challenged him to repeat those remarks in person so tough guy put the phone down & rang Streatham Police station. A few days later G got a visit (Of course this can verified unlike any of the pile of lies that Remi talks) He was accused of ‘Making a threatening phone call’. Voila! The racist tough guy was revealed as ‘yet another grass’. The charge was dropped as there was no actual evidence of what was said. I’d like to add here that I get no pleasure talking about peoples family members on the internet but seeing as Remi Rough has talked disrespectfully about mine I have to respond in kind. People in glass houses… Blah blah…#Hereditary grassing #Racist #Scumbags
He hit you. You landed on your arse & crawled off backwards like a crab. 35/40 people witnessed this so I’ve no idea why you're lying about it. You should have played the victim card here. Coz you genuinely were 'the victim' unlike the made up nonsense that no-one believes. This person hit you because you had been talking shit about him not because of anything to do for me. I can arrange a re-match if you feel unsatisfied! We left because some people 'in our group' wanted to do violence to all of you & some people 'including me' didn't want that to happen. Note: You mention Friends 3 times in this quote but none of them appear to be yours. Funny that #Liar #Friendless #CLUMP!
True! But you did know the date of my court case. Why? & as I pleaded guilty ‘no witnesses’ were called I was up for £36,000 of damage. I’ve got the paperwork somewhere. Kept it as a souvenir I spoze. Now please stop lying you clown you’re burying yourself in a mound of utter fabrication. #Liar #Inventing shit #Cornered & about to turn spiteful
My father was indeed a Policeman. Anyone I know would know that, Remi Rough knew & I didn't know him well at all. So I’ve no idea what this ‘not many people know that’ snide remark is about. I’m a graffiti writer you utter cunt not a member of the fucking mafia. My father died when I was 9. That’s probably the void in my life that I filled with graffiti. Luckily for Remi it appears he never had such a void in his life to fill, that’s probably why he betrayed this sub-culture at the first opportunity. Yeah my old man was a copper. Big deal! It hardly qualifies me for the higher echelons of freemasonry. But your father is a proven racist & grass. ‘Not many people know that. Wink wink’. What does that say about you? #Scumbag #No respect #Snide #Massive cunt
Thank god for that. Imagine the grassing you’d have done if I’d personally abused you! Luckily on the few occasions that I’ve had the misfortune to share a building with this vile person, somebody has usually asked him to leave & he’s scampered off into the night #Ta ta #Done the off #Legged it #Unfinished pint
47 & proud of it Yep! Im absolutely seething at all the places you’ve painted, I’m gutted I was never up on the London streets like you were & if we ever ‘make up’ can you teach me the secret skills of masking taping & show me how to fling paint at a canvass properly. #Stalker #Deluded
Rule number 1 in the abusive internet spat game! Don’t mess with someone you think has little else to do with their lives. You'll lose! & Yo Grass I don’t talk about people’s domestic situations on the internet if I did I might mention the word they use to describe a child born out of wedlock. Fortunately I don’t do that type of stuff. But if you persist with the venom & un-necessary personal remarks I’m sure it could be arranged. I don’t know you Remi. I haven’t known you for 20 years so you have no idea where I live or who I live with. Truthfully! I’ve spent most of the last 25 years travelling the World indulging my passions for seeing the world & painting it. When I come home, quite often it’s just to rest up, rustle a few quid up & set off travelling again. So where I live is often wherever I lay my hat. Home is wherever I happen to be at the time & in the last however many years that’s a fucking lot of places. More than you could ever comprehend. I go where I want, do what I want & live wherever the fuck I want to. You in comparison have done Nothing, Been nowhere & consequently have a sad & insular viewpoint on life. That’s why you think you can belittle people by talking about them in the way you do. In your sick mind you believe that if you vilify everyone else, with your cyber-attacks & shit-stirring then maybe you will rise to the top. It won’t happen. The world is full of cunts like you that embrace this notion but it eats them to the core when they cannot bring down a decent person who truly has nothing to hide. Naturally you’ll now move on to the next cesspit of filth in your twisted mind & attack me again for showing you for the scumbag that you are. Trust me mate! Everyone knows about you!! Your creepy little voice, the oversized sunglasses & an array of crappy scarves fool nobody. You stink of bitter, jealous irrelevance & you know it. You just carry on with your behavior & I shall unveil more dark secrets of your lurid past. I knew an ex-girlfriend of yours. Didn't know that did you?, She showed me some fucking weird letters, letters where you tell her how much of a graffiti king you are & some other weird shit. I doubt she’s still got them but ‘imagine if she had!’ I’ll drop this line of conversation for now but I may come back to it! Oh yeah! Don’t think I’ve forgotten that you attempted to nonce me off on Instagram when teach called you a grass. A conversation I wasn't even involved in & you've gone so low as to start that kind of filth. What was it now? ‘He paints under-age girls & puts their photos on the internet’. Grow up you cunt! What the fuck are you on you vile little man? Body painting's great fun! You should try it. Infact I'm sure you wish you could do something similar you jealous creep but I’m not too sure that masking tape & paint lobbing would cut it. But maybe! Give it a go. Hopefully you won’t ‘weird’ the girls out with your creepy boat. #Personal remarks. #Vile man #Predator boat #Sexy letters
Well. If growing up makes me as nasty & bitter as you then fuck it I’m guilty & yes! I do believe my own bullshit, but unlike yours it’s good stuff & has an amount of credibility. Well! To most of it anyway #Bullshitting Peter Pan
Cue the biggest cliché of all. The generic ‘family-man rant’ Bastion of all who have fuck all else credible about them. ‘I’m a family man’ Boo fucking hoo.… Ian Huntley was a family man too you know! It means fuck all to anyone else. Bravo! Good for you! So you’re a family man! To what exactly does that entitle you? Or was it just that you’d nothing else credible to say for yourself? I could say ‘I’m a family man too’, I could say ‘I look after my Mum’ I could say ‘Fuck em all, I’m a free spirit that roams the Earth without a care in the world. But who cares! Who are we trying to impress here. What is this a fucking adoption agency? ‘Family man’ Get real you stupid cunt. We’ll talk about your career & exactly who’s promoting ‘dare I say ‘marketing’ you next time if you’re stupid enough to provoke a ‘next time’. I’m sure that particular company can’t wait to be dragged into an online spat about grassing, noncing, strange letters, racism, insinuating remarks about staff members, questions about who exactly it is promoting under the auspices of ‘Youth marketing’. Does a 41 year old ostracized gringo really fit the bill? #Straw clutching #Family man #Marketing company?
I only have big, fat & old cronies… & the thing in Brick lane! I did that myself. No cronies required! Coz I still love shit like that. & I still will at 60 when your daughter is asking you ‘Daddy! Why does no one like you & who’s that old git I saw wrecking your latest masking tape & paint lobbing fresco.’ #Cronies. #Grass ‘as do lot’s of others’… Erm! you keep believing that Sonny! To be fair to Mear I’ve never heard him grass you off. Loyalty! Look it up you Meerkat faced little weasel. But likewise when your name is mentioned he always looks a tad embarrassed & never ever defends you. #Loyalty/Look it up
‘It’sss not even twue’
'Grown ups!' & don’t forget ‘Family men’ Gotta get that one in there… Fast forward to 2018.. ‘Remi Rough? ‘I remember that creepy little grass. What an utter irrelevance he was. A vile little man. But hey! Yo Wasn't he a ‘family man?’ . .Oh that’s OK then. #Grown up #Didn't you start this shit in the first place? #Grassssssssssssssssss!!!!<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<
---------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------
Apologies for the rant. But I didn't start this nonsense.
I heard a quote on TV recently that I think succinctly sums up Mr Rough's current predicament.......'The thing about a lie is: With a lie you can always go forward. But you can never go back'....... Give it up Remi. Be the decent partner & father that you claim to be. Desist from the venomous personal attacks, you won't like it when they're coming back at ya. Masking tape yourself into an frenzy of abstractness baby. Grab that cheap money whilst it's there to be grabbed, today's darling of the art world is tomorrows ostracized irrelevance & please, if at all possible . . . Stop being a cunt!
and Yo Remster! I have no desire to continue this childish spat but please remember this if you choose to post more garbage. You can do nothing to undermine my credibility as a graffiti writer. I have what you would love to have...'credibility' & within the art world, that you aspire to be part of that's truly un-quantifiable. With that tool alone I could grab a piece of your pie tomorrow 'if I so wanted to'... You however have virtually no credibility within the graffiti world so this kind of crap on the internet will slowly erode & eat away at the persona that you are trying to build for yourself & consequently you will become un-sell-able. What will you re-invent yourself as then?